What's the difference between the 2nd and 3rd Edition of the CEPHER?
The bolded portions of the book description below are new and/or improved in the 3rd Edition.
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible (see scripture comparison chart), plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther), for a total of 87 books under one cover.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
- Restores chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms), as well as the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain.
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7.
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain.
- Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet and provides the meaning of each letter.
- Includes a listing of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- Includes 13 original historical Maps.
- Provides a Family History section for personalization.
- Includes Footnotes.
- 1816 pages printed in a readable 10 point Cambria type font on 30 pound paper.
- Measures 7”x 10 x 2” and Weighs 4.4 pounds.
(Thinner and lighter than the 1st and 2nd Editions)
- Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide.
- Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing.
Additionally, we continue to restore the original text. The most notable restorations in the 3rd Edition are the word Yashar'el for Yisra’el/Israel and the name Pa'al for Sha'ul/Paul.