The CEPHER Mobile App
You can have the את CEPHER scriptures at your fingertips on your mobile device!
The word את (eth) is comprised of the letters aleph and tav; the first and the last letters of the Hebrew aleph-beyt. The word ספר (cepher) means scroll, book, or even a numbered writing. Hence, the את CEPHER is a numbered writing from the first to the last, from the beginning to the end.
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (Yahuah), Son (Yahusha) and Holy Spirit (Ruach HaQodesh).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav (את) more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible (see Scripture Comparison Chart), plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther), for a total of 87 books.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
- Restores Chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms).
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7.
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain.
The את CEPHER App allows you to easily search the scriptures by keyword, book, chapter or verse and is loaded with extra features, including:
- Note-taking capability with sorting.
- Highlighting available in seven different colors.
- A clickable Lexicon of all the transliterated Hebrew words found in the את CEPHER scriptures.
- The Daily Hebrew Prayer.
- Links to the Weekly Torah Portion, Dr. Stephen Pidgeon’s blog, and other Free Downloads available our website.
Your purchase includes any future updates of the את CEPHER scriptures, all for a one-time cost of only $22.