E-commerce: Product/Category List
The 3rd Edition eth CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ...
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible (see scripture comparison chart), plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther), for a total of 87 books under one cover.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
- Restores chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms), as well as the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain.
- Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet and provides the meaning of each letter.
- Includes a listing of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- Includes 13 original historical Maps.
- Provides a Family History section for personalization.
- Includes Footnotes and Endnotes.
1496 pages printed in a readable 9 point Cambria type font on 45 pound paper.
Measures 7”x 10” and Weighs 5.4 pounds.
Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide.
Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing.
What's the difference between the 2nd Edition and 3rd Edition Eth CEPHER?
*Please contact us if you would like information on becoming a Wholesale Distributor.