Differences in Editions of the את CEPHER
- The restoration of chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms), available to download for free here.
- The restoration of the word Yashar'el for Yisra’el/Israel and the name Pa'al for Sha'ul/Paul.
- The inclusion of Footnotes and Endnotes.
3rd Edition, Revision 2 (3ER2):
- The inclusion of 70 previously missing verses in 4 Ezra (2nd Esdras) Chapter 7, available to download for free here.
- The indentation of prayers.
- The restoration of the word “Naphaliym” for the offspring of the fallen watchers.
- The addition of a Family History section at the back of the book.
3rd Edition, Revision 2.1 (3ER2.1):
- The Ivriyt (Hebrew) word את appears in the text without transliteration (the English word “eth” was removed to improve readability).
- The sacred names are still in bold font, but with leading capital letters (previously all caps).
- The restoration of key words such as baptism and faith (previously immersion and belief).
- The chapter numbers are slightly smaller than in previous editions.
- The Prayer of Manasseh has been moved to the Second Temple Writings section for a more accurate chronological order (the custom Index Tabs have been updated to match).